Learn to play here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZf4qoXR7JQ
Suspend, a skill-and-action game where players take turns hanging pieces without causing other pieces to fall. Any fallen pieces get added back into your pile. You want to be the first player to play all his pieces in order to win.
Suspend family game comes with 24 notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces to hang from a tabletop stand.
- Age group and grade: Ages 8+ and grades 3rd - 12th
- Number of players: 1 - 4
- Family game of tricky hangs and steady hands, try this hanging balance game and you'll be hooked
- Suspend comes with 24 notched, rubber tipped wire pieces to hang from a tabletop stand
- Sound easy try adding another piece
- Each time a bar is added, the balance shifts, the difficulty changes and the incredible midair sculpture transforms
- Can you add all your game pieces without making it fall?
- Type of game: Family game
- Batteries required: No